Although MIUI 12 is not yet released, but XDA Developers community Thanks to the hardworking people of the company, this super live wallpaper feature can now be downloaded to any Android smartphone other than Xiaomi. In collaboration with NASA, Xiaomi has introduced these live wallpapers with the theme of Earth and Mars. These wallpapers are quite unique, in that the planets are visible in the lock screen but they can also be seen by zooming after unlocking. In which it can be seen how these planets look from close up. So let’s now know, how to download these unique live wallpapers of MIUI 12 in Android device other than Xiaomi.
MIUI 12 wallpaper download
Before telling how to download, make sure that the Android smartphone in which you are going to download these wallpapers is eligible for it or not. Actually, these wallpapers will work only in those smartphones, which work on Android Oreo 8.1 or above version. If your smartphone works on this version or above, then download live wallpapers like this-
1. First of all go to Google Chrome on your Android Smartphone and Here Click. This is the link to download MIUI 12 Wallpapers.
2. After coming to the new page, scroll down a little and then tap on the green button, which will be written ‘Click Here to Start Download’. Wait a while.
3. Now tap on the first link in the list. Now you will see a pop-up asking if you want to download this file, tap on download.
4. Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager of your smartphone and tap on the downloaded file to install it.
5. Now you can download the downloaded beautiful wallpapers to your Android smartphone, for this you have to go to the wallpaper settings of your phone. To access these wallpapers, you can long tap on your home screen and select the wallpaper you want to apply.
6. We did this test on OnePlus 6T running Android 10 and in this way these wallpapers were present along with the stock wallpapers.
7. However, if even after installation these wallpapers are not available in your phone, then you will have to download Google Wallpapers App in your phone from Google Play Store, this method will fix this problem.