WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on iPhone
Before proceeding with the article, make sure that you are on the latest version of WhatsApp, if not, then immediately update your WhatsApp to the latest version. After updating the app, you can set custom wallpaper in a particular chat on iPhone by following these steps:-
1. First open the WhatsApp chat whose wallpaper you want to change and tap on the contact name to open the contact info.
2. Now click on Wallpaper and Sound and select New Wallpaper.
3. In the new screen, you can see the latest stock wallpapers of WhatsApp. These will be the new bright and dark wallpapers which you can change as the background of a particular chat.
4. You can also use old WhatsApp wallpapers by clicking on Wallpaper Archive.
5. If you don’t like WhatsApp’s wallpaper collection, you can also use custom photos from your phone’s gallery.
6. You can also preview the wallpaper by swiping left or right to set custom wallpaper. After confirmation click on set and after adjusting brightness your wallpaper will be set.
WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on Android
1. First open the WhatsApp chat whose wallpaper you want to change and then click on the three dots and select Wallpaper.
2. After selecting your favorite wallpaper, preview the wallpaper by swiping left or right and then adjust wallpaper dimming by tapping on Set Wallpaper. That’s it, your WhatsApp wallpaper set is done.
Keep in mind that this feature is still being rolled out in the new update, so it may be that this feature has not reached some people yet. But there is no need to worry, soon it will be made available to those who have not yet reached this feature.