If you already have the latest WhatsApp beta app, then the video calling feature is available to you. Because it has already been released for many users. WhatsApp users can make video calls very easily. Ways to make a video call with WhatsApp:
- open whatsapp
- go to contacts tab
- Find and tap the user you want to call
- Tap the phone icon at the top of the screen
- Now select Video call from the option shown
That’s it, in this way you will be able to make a video call from WhatsApp for the first time.
Keep in mind that for video calling from WhatsApp, both the users must have the WhatsApp beta app. Apart from this, after the successful completion of the video call, WhatsApp can also ask for your feedback.
Since the WhatsApp video calling feature is currently in beta version, you will need to sign up for the WhatsApp beta program to take advantage of the feature right away. Follow these steps to sign up for the WhatsApp beta program on Android.
- Go to Google Play and search WhatsApp
- whatsapp key open google play listing
- scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap ‘I’m in’ in the section that says Beta testers
- Confirm on the next screen and wait for a few minutes
- Back to the WhatsApp listing page on Google Play
- Now the option to update to WhatsApp beta version will appear
- update app
Congratulations, you now have the latest WhatsApp beta Android app. And along with all the other new features in this app, WhatsApp video call support is available.
What is your opinion about WhatsApp video calling feature? Tell us via comments below.