How to create Instagram Reels
1. First open Instagram on your smartphone.
2. Now tap on the + icon in the middle on the Instagram homepage.
3. Here you will see some options like Post, Story, Reel etc., in which you have to click on Reel.
4. Now the camera will open and on the right side you will see some options.
Duration – In the option located on the right, you have to set the duration of the Reel video, which will be of 15 seconds and 30 seconds.
Music- After this you have to select the music on which you want to create your Reel video. Here you will be given some suggestions of trending and For You songs on which you can make a video. Apart from this, you can go to Search Music and select your favorite music and make a video on it.
Speed – In the 1X option, you will get the option to speed up the video. With the help of these options, you can make your reel video in fast forward and slow motion.
Effects- Apart from this in Reel video, you will also get the facility to put effects in your video.
Countdown – In the option at the bottom, you will get the facility to set the countdown. Which means you can set a countdown of a few seconds before making a reel video, in which the option of 3 seconds and 10 seconds is available.
5. To record video you have to tap the white circle appearing in Reels and it will also be used to stop recording. Within this 15 or 30 seconds, you have to act according to the song, just like a TikTok video and then your Instagram Reel video will be ready.