WhatsApp: How to make video calls from a smartphone
Through the smartphone, you can make one to one WhatsApp video calls as well as group video calls. As we said the process is quite easy, follow these steps to make a call-
1. First open WhatsApp on your smartphone and then go to the contact you want to video call.
2. Open the chat and click on the camera icon to make a video call.
Along with one-to-one calls, you can also make group video calls on your smartphone, let’s know how to add other members to the video call.
1. During a WhatsApp video call, click on the Add Participant button at the top left.
2. Then click on Choose a contact and then Tap Add.
In addition, apart from adding members one by one during the video call, you can also make group video calls directly. Follow these steps to make a group video call.
1. Open WhatsApp and select the group whose members you want to make a group video call with.
2. Once the chat is open, click on the camera icon at the top and start the video call.
At present, the facility of group video calls and voice calls is available on WhatsApp with up to 8 members.
WhatsApp Web Video Call
How to make a video call through WhatsApp Web, follow these steps-
1. First open WhatsApp Web and log in to your account.
2. Now click on the vertical dots and tap on Create a Room.
3. Now you will see a pop-up, proceed by clicking on Continue. Keep in mind, you don’t need a Facebook account to make a video call this way.
4. Now create the room and you are ready to make a video call.
5. All you have to do is share the video call link on your WhatsApp with the people you want to video call.
Through the Facebook Messenger Rooms feature, up to 50 people can enjoy group video calls simultaneously.