User always remember one general rule that WhatsApp follows the language of your phone. For example, if you change the language of your phone to Hindi instead of English, then your WhatsApp will appear in Hindi language. But as we told you that the process is slightly different in Android and iPhone. The thing to note is that WhatsApp comes with the support of only 10 local languages as we have told you above.
How to use WhatsApp in your own language on Android phone
1) First of all go to the settings of WhatsApp.
2) After this you have to click on Chats option.
3) After clicking on Chats, you will see the App Language option.
4) After clicking on App Language, select your local language.
How to use WhatsApp in your own language on Apple iPhone
1) First click on the Settings app.
2) Then click on General.
3) After this you have to go to Language & Region.
4) After that choose iPhone language.
5) While selecting your local language, remember that WhatsApp supports only languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam and Kannada.
6) After this open WhatsApp and now you will be able to use the app in your preferred language.