How to create Instagram Reels
Instagram Reels Making Reels videos is quite easy, but the most important thing to make Reels videos is that you get Reels on your Instagram account. Facebook is currently rolling out this feature, so many people have already got this feature, it is yet to come on many devices. If you are seeing the Reels feature on your Instagram account, then make your video on it like this-
1. First open Instagram on your smartphone.
2. Now open the camera of Instagram app.
3. As soon as the camera opens, you will see the options of Live, Story, and Reels at the bottom, where you have to click on Reels.
4. Now you can start making Reels videos on your Instagram. In Reels Video, you can create a video clip of up to 15 seconds.
5. To record video you have to tap the white circle appearing in Reels and it will also be used to stop recording.
6. Before starting the video, you can add some effects to the video, which can make your video more funny. For effects, you have to click on the icon on the left side. Here you can control the speed of your video, you can choose 0.3x to record slow-motion videos and 3x for speed-up videos.
7. To add effects, go to the smiley option and swipe right on the white circle. Now you will see all the available effects, you can choose the one you like.
8. Instagram Reels also lets you set a 3-second timer before recording a video. For which you have to click on the timer icon on the left side and then set the timer. After this, before recording the video, a timer of 3 seconds will appear on your screen, so that you can prepare yourself before recording the video.
9. Lastly, you can also add music to the Instagram Reels feature by clicking on the music icon on the left side. The best part of this feature is that you are given the entire music, from which you can select the part of your choice and make a video on it. In Tiktok you were given only a part of any music, but in Instagram you are given the complete track in which you can create videos on the part of your choice.