Reliance Jio’s Tweet As per, Jio recharge through ATM is available for Jio customers. The banks whose ATMs can do this recharge are AUF Bank, Axis Bank, DCB Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and State Bank of India. of Reserve Bank of India statistics As of now, the above banks have over 100,000 on-site and off-site ATMs. If you are a Jio customer, then you can also do your Jio recharge through ATM with the help of the following methods-
1. First of all insert your debit/credit card in the ATM machine.
2. Now tap on ‘Recharge’ option in the menu.
3. Now enter your Jio mobile number which you want to recharge.
4. After entering the number, press the ‘OK/Enter’ button.
5. After this you have to enter your ATM PIN.
6. Now enter the amount for which you want to recharge.
7. Now you will see the message of recharge on the screen of the ATM machine and that much money will be debited from your account. After this, the message of recharge will also come on your Jio mobile number.
This ATM recharge facility of Jio is very convenient, it has been introduced for those customers who depend on stores and company outlets for recharge even in the era of internet and online recharge. Apart from this, this facility is also beneficial for those people who use feature phones instead of smartphones. Mobile banking facility is not available on the features phone. Because of which online payment will not be possible.