Let us tell you, all Android smartphone maker companies give the option to block a number in their respective phones. Apart from this, the system of reporting calls by spamming is also given in Android phones. However, the method of blocking numbers varies from phone to phone. Last week, we gave you information about how to block and unblock numbers in Xiaomi phones. Today in this episode, we will give you information about the process of two other smartphones. These two phones are Oppo and Realme. The thing to note is that if you block a number on your smartphone, you will never get calls or messages from that number again. So think twice before blocking any number. However, once a number is blocked, it can be unblocked just as easily. Today we will mention both the process.
So now you don’t have to worry about unwanted calls. Today we are showing you the way to get rid of this problem.
how to block number in realme phone
1. First of all open the ‘Phone App’.
2. Now select the number you want to block from the call log.
3. Now tap on ‘More’ (the menu with two dots) and then select the Blacklist option.
4. Now you will get a pop-up message below, from where you have to click on block. Now the selected number is completely blocked.
how to unblock number in realme phone
1. First open the ‘Phone app’.
2. Now tap on ‘More’ (the menu with two dots) and then select the Block & Filter option.
3. Here you have to select the number you want to unblock.
4. Now tap on ‘More’ (menu with two dots) at the top right of the screen and delete that number from the block list.
If you want to unblock a number from your contact list, you can directly unblock that number by going to the contact list. For this, you have to open the contact list and select the number you want to block. Now click on the menu with two dots and then click on Remove from Blacklist option.
How to block and unblock numbers in Oppo phone
Just like Realme, Oppo smartphones also run on Android-based ColorOS, which offers a separate settings list to block a number. However, ColorOS 7 offers the same list of settings as found on Realme UI based phones. Because of this, the method of blocking and unblocking a number in Oppo phone is also exactly like Realme phone. Just like you blocked and unblocked numbers in Realme phones, you can block and unblock numbers in Oppo phones as well.