If you are on the latest version of your Android and iOS and you have the same WhatsApp number linked to the bank account, then you can use the WhatsApp Payments feature right now. In this article, we will give you information about every process related to WhatsApp payment… such as… what are some important settings you have to do on your WhatsApp to use WhatsApp payment feature and what kind of payment is done through WhatsApp payment. She goes.
This is how to set WhatsApp Payments feature-
1. First open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
2. Now tap on Add payment method and select your bank.
3. After selecting the bank, you will have to verify your mobile number, for which you will have to tap on Verify via SMS.
4. Wait for the verification process to complete. After the process is complete, your bank details will be added to the payment method below.
How to make payment on WhatsApp Pay-
1. Open WhatsApp chat and click on the attachment icon.
2. Now tap on Payment and enter the amount you want to send by typing it.
3. Now enter the UPI PIN and complete the payment process.
For those who use other UPI apps like PhonePe or Google Pay, send money to them like this-
1. Open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
2. Now tap New Payment and then Send to a UPI ID. After that verify by entering UPI ID.
3. Enter the amount after the UPI ID is verified.
4. Enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment process.