People rarely compare insurance rates or adjust their policies to get the most coverage for their money.

Auto Insurance

Examine your collision and comprehensive deductibles to see if savings can be redeployed.

A driver is required to have two types of liability insurance in most states.

Your bodily injury liability policy pays for injuries or deaths caused by your fault or that of another insured driver.

A motor vehicle accident can cause damage to another's property, up to the limits of your insurance policy.

There are many types of property damage, including damage to another car, houses, trees, fences, guardrails, poles, and others.

An auto accident resulting in property damage gives you a legal defense against lawsuits.

Property damage liability does not cover vehicle damage. A collision and comprehensive policy is required for such coverage.

When a vehicle is damaged, you are protected by these two types of insurance.

Your deductible varies based on what you drive and how much you drive. Good news: you can choose your deductible.

Lower deductibles will increase your insurance rate. As a result, your insurer will cover a larger portion of the cost.

You can choose a deductible of $100 as an example. However, a higher deductible, such as $1,000, will result in a higher monthly insurance rate.

Collision coverage, along with bodily injury and property damage, constitutes the bulk of the insurance premium.

The minors who drive your car should see your great students' report cards. If your children do well in school, you can obtain an additional discount!

Discounts can be applied if you have additional coverage for your car and home, as well as umbrella coverage.

It may not be sufficient to have a long-term relationship with one company. Get quotes from two or three insurers.

Thank You For Watching...